Sunday, September 13, 2009

General Statements and Goals

Thank you, whoever you are, for reading this. Herein lies my warnings about what this blog will be:

  1. Offensive to someone
  2. Thoughtful
  3. Equal Opportunity
  4. Encouraging of intelligent conversation
  5. Uncensored (by which I mean cursing is allowed)
  6. At times will include random acts of stupidity, both on my part and on that of others
  7. An area for creative expression, including short stories and poetry
  8. Intolerant of useless hatred of people, due to their gender, race, sexual orientation, etc. Please, if you're going to insult some one, do it creatively: "You son of a motherless goat", for example.
This list, naturally, does not include everything that I intend for this blog to be. Upon first starting, it will mostly be about my views on politics, people, and life, however, if all goes according to plan, it will eventually become more about you, the participant.

I have very few requests of those who wish to respond to my blogs and the comments left therein, but here is one that I do have: please avoid text message style acronyms, by which I mean 'lol', 'omg', 'g2g', etc. May I suggest an alternative to the all too common 'lol' with a substitution of 'hahaha'. It's more honest, after all.

If you post on this blog with an obviously thoughtless post, or useless in terms of the conversation ("You're wrong"), do not be surprised if I do something about this.

Anyway, welcome to All The Foolish People. I am one of them, and so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to everyone. Please understand that I will respond in kind to however you decide to present yourself (if you act like an ass, so shall I).